1) Full name, Age and Hometown?
Linus Joe Welsh
16 years old :)
Lytham St Annes
2) How many years have you been riding?
About 3 years and a little bit now :)
3) Do you remember your first bike?
A bright orange Mongoose Subject :)
4) Whats the first trick you ever learned?
I learnt bunny hops and wheelies aha :)
5) Best days riding in recent years?
Woodward camp in summer 2011 hanging out with loads of new people and having amazing sessions!
6) Who or what are your biggest influences in your life in general?
My family and friends!
7) What is it about competing in BMX that attracts you?
Theres always a good vibe at competitions and people sending new tricks is always awesome !
8) Whats your favourite BMX trick and why?
My favourite trick to do is a no hander or a no foot can!
9) Do you have a Favourite rider?
My favourite riders are Kyle Baldock , Dennis Enarson and Harry Main :)
10) where would you like to visit next with your BMX?
I'd do anything to go back to Camp Woodward!
11) What else are you up to in life at the moment? Do you study or work right now?
Lytham St Annes Sixth Form im about to start!
12) What are your main goals and Ambitions in life?
To try and make a life of bmx! Would be amazing to be able to live off riding my bike!
13) If Linus Welsh had a signature part, what would it be and why?
Would love to have a signature frame! But also like a seat would be really cool!
14) Whats your favourite part on your bike right now? (no obligation to say a Kis part)
Definately my Kis Spark Frame ! Nicest thing to ride and looks amazing!
15) Who are your sponsors for 2012?
Kis Bikeco and Optic Clothing
16) Any words of wisdom to share with the kids?
Nah im only a kid myself so would feel weird aha :)
18) Any final words or thanks?
Thank you to Alex at Kisbikeco and Sam at Optic Clothing and Arc Skatepark for being awesome and Charlie Cowgill for filming and editing my edits!